Loco Progress

  • Claus Nielsen
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2003
      Dear Friends
      I have made some progress on my contractor's loco. I have uploaded three photos in the Nystrup-file in the photo section on the group's website (both of them of course).

      As you probably will know already the loco is made predominantly from plastic card with some brass thrown in to make the plate thickness more in scale. Mechanism by Otto S. The scale is my usual 1:35

      Hope to hear feed back and constructive critisism.

      I take this opportunity to wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year. Thanks for a lot of inspiration, help and advise during the past year(s). I have learnt a lot of small tricks - from detatchable buildings to how to create electrical wires hanging from masts as well as developing my modelling skills.

      Seasons greetings

      Claus
    • field Bahn
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 18, 2003
        Looks Very good i like what you did with the brass hood .

        Regads Vlad

        Ps before i forget happy holidays !

        It�s our best dial-up Internet access offer: 6 months @$9.95/month. Get it
        now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup