PICTURES IN THE FILES

  • Evan & Correne James
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2000
      I still can't seem to get my pictures into the File section.
      I can post an empty folder, or each picture individually, buy not a
      folder full of pictures.

      Evan

      RL1962@... wrote:

      > Hello Even,
      > It's pretty simple just click the files and follow the prompts from
      > there.
      > If you have any trouble let me know and I'll go through it again and
      > give you
      > more specific directions.
      >
      > I think putting our postings in the file section of FS32 a good idea
      > rather
      > than having everyone collect them separately and not having them
      > readily
      > available for new members as they join up.
      >
      > Ray
    • Lennart Elg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2000
        --- In FS32NGModelrail@egroups.com, Evan & Correne James <bce@x>
        wrote:
        > I still can't seem to get my pictures into the File section.
        > I can post an empty folder, or each picture individually, buy not a
        > folder full of pictures.
        >
        > Evan

        First create an empty folder, click on it so you are inside it, then
        post your photos, one at a time. I don´t think you can post an
        entire folder in one go..

        / Lennart Elg