1/32 Scale seated figures.

  • downtowndeco
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2003
      Sort of off topic but I'll be building a 1/32 slot car setup & need
      hundreds of seated spectators. Perhaps seated passengers might work.
      Any ideas? What's out there in 1/32?

      Randy
      DD
    • Andrew Bantock
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 30, 2003
        Message
        Randy

        Unless you can get your hands on the old Airfix spectator set (and if you really want "hundreds" then that might take you some time).  Other than that Preiser sell seated plastic figures although they're not cheap.

        Andy Bantock
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 30, 2003
          What about trying places like Plastruct or others that deal in architectural
          model building supplies. I have seen figure sets of just the head and
          shoulders which would be ideal for spectators past the front row, I just
          forget where I saw them. Another to try could be suppliers selling to the
          education industry.

          evan