Czechoslovakian Mining Loco

  • Paul Napier
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 13, 2003
      In my continuing search for small unusual locomotives to model I've
      located a neat little double ended loco made in Czechoslovakia. Have
      a look at this page which includes a side view drawing but no
      pictures
      http://www.mpz.cz/txts/czech/Exp/Exp30.html

      Now can anyone provide any further information and pictures or
      suggest possible sources?

      Thanks.

      Paul Napier
    • field Bahn
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 13, 2003
        little correction Paul that loco is in fact russian but made in
        Czechoslovakia from the lisence fro a russian company i have anothe picture
        of a difrent version of that loco but it is in the book and i have llok for
        it so i wiill do it sometime next week .

        Vlad

        >From: "Paul Napier" <bandm@...>
        >To: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [FS32NGModelrail] Czechoslovakian Mining Loco
        >Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 10:44:37 -0000
        >
        >In my continuing search for small unusual locomotives to model I've
        >located a neat little double ended loco made in Czechoslovakia. Have
        >a look at this page which includes a side view drawing but no
        >pictures
        >http://www.mpz.cz/txts/czech/Exp/Exp30.html
        >
        >Now can anyone provide any further information and pictures or
        >suggest possible sources?
        >
        >Thanks.
        >
        >Paul Napier

        http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es
      • Paul Napier
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 13, 2003
          Vald,

          Thanks for that information. I have only found two sites on the internet
          that mention the loco and as they are both in what I assume is Slovakian,
          I've been unable to translate them. The only online translators I've found
          only do a word at a time.

          Just tried to search for Russian mine loco sites without success so I look
          forward to what you have.

          > Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 15:10:57 +0000
          > From: "field Bahn" <fieldbahn@...>
          > Subject: Re: Czechoslovakian Mining Loco
          >
          > little correction Paul that loco is in fact russian but made in
          > Czechoslovakia from the lisence fro a russian company i have anothe
          picture
          > of a difrent version of that loco but it is in the book and i have llok
          for
          > it so i wiill do it sometime next week .
          >

          > Vlad

          ---
        • fieldbahn
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 13, 2003
            Hi Paul, it is Vlad and not Vald !

            Regarding the info i will look into getting to you.

            Anyway i speak Czech so translating it would not be a problem for
            me .

            Vlad

            --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, Paul Napier <bandm@p...>