Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Questions about peat railways .

  • field Bahn
    Message 1 of 14 , May 8, 2003
      Hi Brian

      Hibberd has a conpleatly diffrebt hood patern .

      Vlad

    • fieldbahn
      Message 2 of 14 , May 8, 2003
        Hi Paul
        Once again please notice that my name is neither Vald nor Valdy it
        is just simply VLAD.
        Thanks for the help! I hate the translation software my knowledge of
        German at times saved my A** during my hunt for information.

        Best Wishes Vlad

        --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Napier" <bandm@p...>

        http://translate.google.com/translate?
        > hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.feldbahn-speyerdorf.de/Feldbahn%
        > 2520Speyerdorf%2520-%2520Veranstaltungen.html&prev=/search%3Fq%
        > 3Dfeldbahn%2Bdiema%2Bdl6%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-
        8%
        > 26sa%3DG
        >
        > Its so long as it is translation page via Babelfish.
        >
        > I think the drawing as a DL6. Several pix of DL6 in pages of that
        > site.
        >
        > Paul
        >
        > --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, "field Bahn"
        <fieldbahn@h...>
        > wrote:
        > >

        > > It is Vlad and not Valdi
        > >
        > > I was looking for more of modern peat wagons like the ones that
        are
        > in use
        > > at Torfwerk Berumerfehn.
        > > I have built the frames for the wagons just need an idea for the
        > > superstructures.
        > >
        > > I do know about those sites I been too most of them.
        > >
        > > Thanks for the help.
        > > Paul do you know where I can find pictures/drawings of a Diema
        DL 6
        > and an
        > > Schöma preferably the ones built somewhere between 1948 and 1970.
        > >
        > > Thanks
        > >
        > > And for now I'm just finishing the frame of an Schöma CHL20G if
        > anyone
        > > interested I can post photos when im done?

        > > Protect your PC - get McAfee.com VirusScan Online
      • fieldbahn
        Message 3 of 14 , May 8, 2003
          Hi Paul
          Once again please notice that my name is neither Vald nor Valdy it
          is just simply VLAD.
          Thanks I hate the translation software my knowledge of German at
          times saved my A** during my hunt for information.

          Best Wishes Vlad

          Paul if you talking about the drawing on the top of the page ?

          Those locos are left to right Struver , Diema not a DL6 but a DL8
          and a Gmeinder .

          Nice try .
        • fieldbahn
          Message 4 of 14 , May 8, 2003
            Hey Paul
            I found a drawing of the Diema DL6.

            After some thoughts regarding the mechanisms for that particular
            loco I know for a Fact that there is no available mechanisms with
            that wheelbase to my regret. I have to look Trough "My inventory of
            motors" and see if any one fits .
            Hopefully I will find one since I do not want to dump the project.

            Best regards Vlad From Rainy New York City
          • Paul Napier
            Message 5 of 14 , May 8, 2003
              Vlad From Rainy New York City,

              Sorry with ongoing variations to your name. I cheated this time and
              cut and pasted it. What gauge, wheel base and wheel diameter are you
              looking for as I attended a loco building clinic by a local
              professional model maker who provided lots of ideas and info on
              mechanisms and parts I was never aware existed even after spending
              years scratch building.

              With regard to your comment on translation software, I also hate it
              but it is better than nothing, perhaps with the exception of Japanese
              where it is often worse than nothing.

              Message 6 of 14 , May 9, 2003
                Hey Paul

                >Vlad From Rainy New York City,

                Good one Genius .

                >Sorry with ongoing variations to your name. I cheated this time and
                >cut and pasted it. What gauge, wheel base and wheel diameter are you
                >looking for as I attended a loco building clinic by a local
                >professional model maker who provided lots of ideas and info on
                >mechanisms and parts I was never aware existed even after spending
                >years scratch building.

                Ho But I got the stuff I need just have to find out if the stuff fits.
                All that after completion of Sch�ma CHL20G so that hopefully be soon

                >With regard to your comment on translation software, I also hate it
                >but it is better than nothing, perhaps with the exception of Japanese
                >where it is often worse than nothing.
                >
                >Paul

                Japanese????????
                MWAhahahahhahahha Excuse me !

                Japanese I know and isn�t weak ether .

                SA Ho Ma Good-bye in Japanese

                Vlad

              • fieldbahn
                Message 7 of 14 , May 10, 2003
                  Hey Paul

                  I did not find the motor that will fit under the hood so I have to
                  kill the project.

                  My thoughts on this misfortune "one word {DAMN}"

                  Sincerely Vlad
                • O&M Schouwstra & Van Barneveld
                  Message 8 of 14 , May 10, 2003
                    Hello Vlad,

                    Would you like me to help you with that mechanism? Send
                    me a drawing if you wish so.

                    Otto

                    > Hey Paul
                    >

                    > I did not find the motor that will fit under the hood so I have to
                    > kill the project.
                    >
                    > My thoughts on this misfortune "one word {DAMN}"
                    >
                    > Sincerely Vlad
                  • Fieldbahn
                    Message 9 of 14 , May 10, 2003
                      Hi Otto

                      Four Years Ago I have built a mechanism for A Diema DL6 From a Faulhauber
                      2020c and 4 pulleys a small gearbox built on my design. As the Say in Europe
                      or Russia especially it is not fun when somebody builds something for you,
                      it's more fun to build it yourself. Otto "The mechanical Genius " Witch is
                      you. I wont Be Requiring your or anyone else's help in building A mechanism.
                      So Thanks For the concern. I might reconsider in design to fit my smallest
                      motor witch is A Faulhauber 2020c but I'm missing the gears for the gear
                      box.

                      Thanks Again.

                      Sincerely Vlad From New York City

                      PS How's The Weather in Holland ?