Re: Diema DL6 was Questions about peat railways .

  • Paul Napier
    Message 1 of 14 , May 8, 2003
      Vald,

      There is a side view drawing at http://translate.google.com/translate?
      hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.feldbahn-speyerdorf.de/Feldbahn%
      2520Speyerdorf%2520-%2520Veranstaltungen.html&prev=/search%3Fq%
      3Dfeldbahn%2Bdiema%2Bdl6%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%
      26sa%3DG

      Its so long as it is translation page via Babelfish.

      I think the drawing as a DL6. Several pix of DL6 in pages of that
      site.

      Paul

      --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, "field Bahn" <fieldbahn@h...>
      wrote:

      > It is Vlad and not Valdi
      >
      > I was looking for more of modern peat wagons like the ones that are
      in use
      > at Torfwerk Berumerfehn.
      > I have built the frames for the wagons just need an idea for the
      > superstructures.
      >
      > I do know about those sites I been too most of them.
      >
      > Thanks for the help.
      > Paul do you know where I can find pictures/drawings of a Diema DL 6
      and an
      > Schöma preferably the ones built somewhere between 1948 and 1970.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > And for now I'm just finishing the frame of an Schöma CHL20G if
      anyone
      > interested I can post photos when im done?

    • field Bahn
      Message 2 of 14 , May 8, 2003
        Hi Brian

        Hibberd has a conpleatly diffrebt hood patern .

        Vlad

      • fieldbahn
        Message 3 of 14 , May 8, 2003
          Hi Paul
          Once again please notice that my name is neither Vald nor Valdy it
          is just simply VLAD.
          Thanks for the help! I hate the translation software my knowledge of
          German at times saved my A** during my hunt for information.

          Best Wishes Vlad

          --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Napier" <bandm@p...>
          wrote:
          > Vald,
          >
          > There is a side view drawing at
          http://translate.google.com/translate?
          > hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.feldbahn-speyerdorf.de/Feldbahn%
          > 2520Speyerdorf%2520-%2520Veranstaltungen.html&prev=/search%3Fq%
          > 3Dfeldbahn%2Bdiema%2Bdl6%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-
          8%
          > 26sa%3DG
          >
          > Its so long as it is translation page via Babelfish.
          >
          > I think the drawing as a DL6. Several pix of DL6 in pages of that
          > site.
          >
          > Paul
          >
          > --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, "field Bahn"
          <fieldbahn@h...>
          > wrote:
          > >

          > > It is Vlad and not Valdi
          > >
          > > I was looking for more of modern peat wagons like the ones that
          are
          > in use
          > > at Torfwerk Berumerfehn.
          > > I have built the frames for the wagons just need an idea for the
          > > superstructures.
          > >
          > > I do know about those sites I been too most of them.
          > >
          > > Thanks for the help.
          > > Paul do you know where I can find pictures/drawings of a Diema
          DL 6
          > and an
          > > Schöma preferably the ones built somewhere between 1948 and 1970.
          > >
          > > Thanks
          > >
          > > And for now I'm just finishing the frame of an Schöma CHL20G if
          > anyone
          > > interested I can post photos when im done?

          > > Protect your PC - get McAfee.com VirusScan Online
        • fieldbahn
          Message 4 of 14 , May 8, 2003
            Hi Paul
            Once again please notice that my name is neither Vald nor Valdy it
            is just simply VLAD.
            Thanks I hate the translation software my knowledge of German at
            times saved my A** during my hunt for information.

            Best Wishes Vlad

            Paul if you talking about the drawing on the top of the page ?

            Those locos are left to right Struver , Diema not a DL6 but a DL8
            and a Gmeinder .

            Nice try .
          • fieldbahn
            Message 5 of 14 , May 8, 2003
              Hey Paul
              I found a drawing of the Diema DL6.

              After some thoughts regarding the mechanisms for that particular
              loco I know for a Fact that there is no available mechanisms with
              that wheelbase to my regret. I have to look Trough "My inventory of
              motors" and see if any one fits .
              Hopefully I will find one since I do not want to dump the project.

              Best regards Vlad From Rainy New York City
            • Paul Napier
              Message 6 of 14 , May 8, 2003
                Vlad From Rainy New York City,

                Sorry with ongoing variations to your name. I cheated this time and
                cut and pasted it. What gauge, wheel base and wheel diameter are you
                looking for as I attended a loco building clinic by a local
                professional model maker who provided lots of ideas and info on
                mechanisms and parts I was never aware existed even after spending
                years scratch building.

                With regard to your comment on translation software, I also hate it
                but it is better than nothing, perhaps with the exception of Japanese
                where it is often worse than nothing.

                Message 7 of 14 , May 9, 2003
                  Hey Paul

                  >Vlad From Rainy New York City,

                  Good one Genius .

                  >Sorry with ongoing variations to your name. I cheated this time and
                  >cut and pasted it. What gauge, wheel base and wheel diameter are you
                  >looking for as I attended a loco building clinic by a local
                  >professional model maker who provided lots of ideas and info on
                  >mechanisms and parts I was never aware existed even after spending
                  >years scratch building.

                  Ho But I got the stuff I need just have to find out if the stuff fits.
                  All that after completion of Sch�ma CHL20G so that hopefully be soon

                  >With regard to your comment on translation software, I also hate it
                  >but it is better than nothing, perhaps with the exception of Japanese
                  >where it is often worse than nothing.
                  >
                  >Paul

                  Japanese????????
                  MWAhahahahhahahha Excuse me !

                  Japanese I know and isn�t weak ether .

                  SA Ho Ma Good-bye in Japanese

                  Vlad

                • fieldbahn
                  Message 8 of 14 , May 10, 2003
                    Hey Paul

                    I did not find the motor that will fit under the hood so I have to
                    kill the project.

                    My thoughts on this misfortune "one word {DAMN}"

                    Sincerely Vlad
                  • O&M Schouwstra & Van Barneveld
                    Message 9 of 14 , May 10, 2003
                      Hello Vlad,

                      Would you like me to help you with that mechanism? Send
                      me a drawing if you wish so.

                      Otto

                      > Hey Paul
                      >

                      > I did not find the motor that will fit under the hood so I have to
                      > kill the project.
                      >
                      > My thoughts on this misfortune "one word {DAMN}"
                      >
                      > Sincerely Vlad
                    • Fieldbahn
                      Message 10 of 14 , May 10, 2003
                        Hi Otto

                        Four Years Ago I have built a mechanism for A Diema DL6 From a Faulhauber
                        2020c and 4 pulleys a small gearbox built on my design. As the Say in Europe
                        or Russia especially it is not fun when somebody builds something for you,
                        it's more fun to build it yourself. Otto "The mechanical Genius " Witch is
                        you. I wont Be Requiring your or anyone else's help in building A mechanism.
                        So Thanks For the concern. I might reconsider in design to fit my smallest
                        motor witch is A Faulhauber 2020c but I'm missing the gears for the gear
                        box.

                        Thanks Again.

                        Sincerely Vlad From New York City

                        PS How's The Weather in Holland ?