this peat railway / ATTN Paul

  • field Bahn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2003
      Paul,

      In regards to "There was one great site that shows a small feldbahn that had
      to lay
      its portable 60cm track on top of sheets of plywood to prevent it
      sinking as the peat surface was to soft. I'll see if I can find the
      site again for you."

      Please find it for me i havent tuched the area of Feldbahn in 3 years so
      any help will do . Im even starting to forget german .

      :-)
      thanks Again !

      Vlad