Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Slow Progress

  • Fielbahn
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2003
      Hello Paul
      Gorgeous models.

      What is the power unit for the simplex?

      Thank you and best regards Vlad

      Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
    • styles_paul
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2 12:32 AM
        Hi,
        The simplex is powered by a variation of Otto's Superspud design with
        a Faulhauber gear motor and "O" rings on pulleys for the final drive.
        There is a picture of it in the message archive, message 1741 Feb 9th
        2001

        Paul S.

        --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, Fielbahn <fieldbahn@j...>
        wrote:

        > Hello Paul
        > Gorgeous models.
        >
        > What is the power unit for the simplex?
        >
        > Thank you and best regards Vlad

        > Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
      • field Bahn
        Message 3 of 5 , May 2 8:17 AM
          Hi Paul

          Aw the good ol � Faulhauber about 4 years ago I had a good friend Visited me
          from Russia with a gorgeous model of a Diema DL6 built by him out of a brass
          sheet in 1:35 scale I was intended to be for a small construction railway
          layout but I was a static model but as a going away present I home built a
          mechanism for that Diema form a Faulhauber 2020c some pulley and some �O�
          rings it was a great runner but the only thing I regret is not tacking
          pictures of the model.

          Best Wishes Vlad

          >From: "styles_paul" <Paul.Styles@...>
          >To: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: Slow Progress
          >Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 07:32:08 -0000
          >
          >Hi,
          >The simplex is powered by a variation of Otto's Superspud design with
          >a Faulhauber gear motor and "O" rings on pulleys for the final drive.
          >There is a picture of it in the message archive, message 1741 Feb 9th
          >2001
          >
          >Paul S.
          >
          >--- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, Fielbahn <fieldbahn@j...>
          >wrote:
          > >

          > > Hello Paul
          > > Gorgeous models.
          > >
          > > What is the power unit for the simplex?
          > >
          > > Thank you and best regards Vlad

          > > The best thing to hit the internet in years - Juno SpeedBand!
          > > Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

        • fieldbahn
          Message 4 of 5 , May 2 12:06 PM
            My apologies for misspelling some of the words I was just typing in
            the hurry
            Bellow is the letter with correct spelling

            Hi Paul

            Aw the good ol ` Faulhauber about 4 years ago I had a good friend
            Visited me
            from Russia with a gorgeous model of a Diema DL6 built by him out of
            a brass
            sheet in 1:35 scale it was intended to be for a small construction
            railway
            layout but it was a static model but as a going away present I have
            home built a
            mechanism for that Diema from a Faulhauber 2020c some pulley's
            and
            some "O"
            rings it was a great runner but the only thing I regret is not
            taking
            pictures of the model.

            Best Wishes Vlad