Backdrop

  • KL_Runnholm Anders
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2003
      Hi all,

      tried a new way of creating backdrops today, and the results seems rather
      ok. I took a b/w laser print of a digital photo, added som blue water colour
      for sky, and then added Woodland scenics fine turf to the picture. I can
      probably keep the sky blue to a minimum, but the method seems to work - it
      is a lot cheaper then using colour prints, the colour range is controllable,
      and the low amount of details doesn't detract from the models.

      The scene in the photo is only 4" deep.

      Kind regards

      Anders

      <<IM000078.JPG>>