SV: [FS32NGModelrail] crawler

  • Claus Nielsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2003
      Oh dear!

      That is going to put strain on my future hobby economy! Its a perfect match for my trailer and will no doubt be built much faster and to a higher quality than if I had to scratch build an excavator.

      I hope to be able to telle you all more when I have read some reviews of the excavator in the military news groups - it will probably be reviewed as a 'funny' item as it has no gun!

      This is one of the great benefits of a group like this: many guys searching and communicating what the find.