Paul Towers

  • Ian Jopson <Oldhallmin@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2003
      Has anybody seen the recent letters from Paul Towers (ex-editor Model
      Roilway News) in the model press lately, about a general large scale
      narrow gauge association? It appears he's only had about four people
      contact him!!
    • andybantock <abantock@aol.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2003
        If Mr Towers was a bit more clued up he might realise that most large
        scalers are NG enthusiasts and, as such, get such scarce offerings in
        the "model press" many of them (like me) rarely buy magazines.

        The large scale fraternity has taken the Internet to its heart. That
        where Mr Towers will find us if he wants us!

        Andy Bantock
        FS32NGMR list moderator

        --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, "Ian Jopson