Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Tile roofs - how?

  • Evan & Correne James
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2003
      Doesn't Slaters have something? Most roofs in the UK are tiled

      on 27/2/03 10:49 PM, Claus Nielsen at clni@... wrote:

      > All
      >
      > Trying to get some projects finished I am moving toward the final phases in my
      > loco shed project: the roof. I would like to present the building with a tile
      > roof as tar paper or corrugated metal wouldn't be typically Danish.
      >
      > How have you guys been doing tile roofs?
      >
      > Regards
      >
      > Claus

    • Evan & Correne James
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 27, 2003
        I've just had a look at the Slaters web catalogue and they have quite a bit
        of 7mm tiling available. (We use 7mm corrugated styrene for our 9mm models
        and it is spot on)

        0428 is red tiles
        0429 grey tiles
        0430 white tiles