Tile roofs - how?

  • Claus Nielsen
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2003
      All

      Trying to get some projects finished I am moving toward the final phases in my loco shed project: the roof. I would like to present the building with a tile roof as tar paper or corrugated metal wouldn't be typically Danish.

      How have you guys been doing tile roofs?

    • Evan & Correne James
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 27, 2003
        Doesn't Slaters have something? Most roofs in the UK are tiled

        on 27/2/03 10:49 PM, Claus Nielsen at clni@... wrote:

        > All
        >
        > Trying to get some projects finished I am moving toward the final phases in my
        > loco shed project: the roof. I would like to present the building with a tile
        > roof as tar paper or corrugated metal wouldn't be typically Danish.
        >
        > How have you guys been doing tile roofs?
        >
        > Regards
        >
        > Claus

      • Evan & Correne James
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 27, 2003
          I've just had a look at the Slaters web catalogue and they have quite a bit
          of 7mm tiling available. (We use 7mm corrugated styrene for our 9mm models
          and it is spot on)

          0428 is red tiles
          0429 grey tiles
          0430 white tiles