1/32 scale WDLR type 'A' wagon chassis.

  • scotsman4472 <stuart@lsdhh.ukf.net>
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2003
      Hello All,

      I am looking at producing parts to build a WDLR type 'A' wagon
      chassis.

      I'd like to know how many people here would be interested in this.
      Please let me know.

      Stuart.
    • Michel MASSOT
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2003
        Hello Stuart
        Do you have picture of the class A
        Thanks
        Michel

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 12, 2003
          Michel,

          I have Peter Foley's drawings that were published in NGIRMR, and also on the WDLR web site.

          Stuart.