Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Material supply

  • RL1962@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 16, 2003
      Welcome Vlad.

      Ray
    • Simon Dunkley <simon_dunkley@lineone.net>
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 17, 2003
        Stuart,

        Where are you?

        Good UK sources are Eileen's Emporium (appears at most major UK
        shows) and John K. FLack down in Devon(mail order only - I will try
        to dig out his address).

        Brass can be obtained from most model shops, but I would advise
        using nickel silver where possible - it is much nicer to work
        with, and takes paint better.

        Simon

        --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, "scotsman4472 <stuart@l...>"

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 17, 2003
          Details for John Flack:

          John K. Flack
          1 Meadowbank, Kilmington, Axminster, Devon, EX13 7RL

          His catalogue costs 5 x UK 1st class stamps, or 5 IRCs

          --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, "Simon Dunkley