Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Drums & Finials in 1/32

  • Lance Beath
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 14, 2003
      Thanks Ian but my Microsoft system has unhelpfully deleted the attachment  giving prices and other details on the grounds that the attachment is deemed 'unsafe'! Can you repeat but patch the attachment into the body of the e mail? Thanks  Lance
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 16, 2003
        Michel Massot,

        Did you get the information you wanted on my products, as I tried to send some information direct to your e-mail address and it was returned.

        Ian Storrie

        Ian Lindsay Models