Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Drums & Finials in 1/32

  • Ian Lindsay Models
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 14, 2003
      Michel,

      I have attached a couple of files of 1/32 items and I will send another couple later. The prices are in Aust. $.

      regards,

      Ian
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 14, 2003
        Thanks Ian but my Microsoft system has unhelpfully deleted the attachment  giving prices and other details on the grounds that the attachment is deemed 'unsafe'! Can you repeat but patch the attachment into the body of the e mail? Thanks  Lance

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 16, 2003
          Michel Massot,

          Did you get the information you wanted on my products, as I tried to send some information direct to your e-mail address and it was returned.

          Ian Storrie

          Ian Lindsay Models