Something finished

  • Claus Nielsen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2003

      Happy New Year to you all!

      Finally I managed to weather two of my converted Grant Line wooden skips and here is a photo of 224. I hope you haven't grown tired of seeing the same items from my work table in different stages - but not much else happening here?

      Hope you are all well and modelling - do we get to see some results?

    • O&M Schouwstra & Van Barneveld
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2003
        Nice work Claus! And the extra plank lifts them up to 1;32.  Not tired nor bored!

        Otto.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 8, 2003
          Claus,

          The cars look great. Very nice modeling.

          I'm currently working on a minimum space project, but progress has been slow
          since my recent move. Hopefully I will post some pic's in the near future.

          Kind regards

          Anders

          Hela veckans väder http://www.msn.se/vader