Re: Diema GT10

  • Paul Napier
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2002
      Claus,

      No problem. I understand the pressures. I only followed up as I'm
      in the reverse cycle. I'm just getting back into modelling after
      finishing a university assignment and other things in life have
      settled down. Look forward to what you have.

      Paul
      --- In FS32NGModelrail@y..., "Claus Nielsen" <clni@a...> wrote:
      > Hi Paul
      >
      > Well, I'm quite short on time these days and as I have to get my
      photos and drawings scanned first, I'm sorry to say that you'll have
      to be patient. I have started to seriously consider buying a digital
      camera as it could replace my normal dia-positive slides and provide
      me with more flexibility regarding the electronic communication.

      > Unfortunate I have also been having some very modelling-less weeks
      and I long for the nice smell of glue, paint and resindust
      (harmfull?). That is why I have kept quit on the group for a while
      (Following the motto: don't speak unless you have something to say).