Re: Diema GT10

  • Claus Nielsen
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2002
      Hi Paul

      Well, I'm quite short on time these days and as I have to get my photos and drawings scanned first, I'm sorry to say that you'll have to be patient. I have started to seriously consider buying a digital camera as it could replace my normal dia-positive slides and provide me with more flexibility regarding the electronic communication.

      Unfortunate I have also been having some very modelling-less weeks and I long for the nice smell of glue, paint and resindust (harmfull?). That is why I have kept quit on the group for a while (Following the motto: don't speak unless you have something to say).

      I hope that it will not take long before I can contribute with something again!

    • Paul Napier
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 31, 2002
        Claus,

        No problem. I understand the pressures. I only followed up as I'm
        in the reverse cycle. I'm just getting back into modelling after
        finishing a university assignment and other things in life have
        settled down. Look forward to what you have.

        Paul