Diema GT10

  • Claus Nielsen
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 20, 2002
      Hi Paul

      In Denmark HVB has a preserved example of a Diema GT 10 (600 mm. gauge). I have several photos and could take more if needed. Plans should also be available, but could take some time to dig out of my archive. I'll be back with more info in a few days.

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 27, 2002
        Claus,

        I would be very interested to hear if you have had any luck finding
        your photos and plans of the preserved GT 10.

        Paul Napier

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 30, 2002
          Hi Paul

          Well, I'm quite short on time these days and as I have to get my photos and drawings scanned first, I'm sorry to say that you'll have to be patient. I have started to seriously consider buying a digital camera as it could replace my normal dia-positive slides and provide me with more flexibility regarding the electronic communication.

          Unfortunate I have also been having some very modelling-less weeks and I long for the nice smell of glue, paint and resindust (harmfull?). That is why I have kept quit on the group for a while (Following the motto: don't speak unless you have something to say).

          I hope that it will not take long before I can contribute with something again!

        • Paul Napier
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 31, 2002
            Claus,

            No problem. I understand the pressures. I only followed up as I'm
            in the reverse cycle. I'm just getting back into modelling after
            finishing a university assignment and other things in life have
            settled down. Look forward to what you have.

            Paul