Re: New Korean-made (!) 'European' CIVILIANS in 1:35 scale :-)

  • Mike South
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2002
      To find distributors willing to ship to Australia or elsewhere (or maybe
      even local retailers) I suggest you contact the manufacturers (SOL Model
      Corporation) direct....

      solmodel@...

      My local Canadian SOL retailer deals direct with Korea but,
      unfortunately, does not offer a mail order service, domestic or
      international.

      Mike South
      Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    • Larry Rickert
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2002
        Hi Frank,

        Here are some online sources for SOL figures and accessories:

        http://www.new-modelfraschina.com/home.htm

        http://www.modelmecca.com/

        I haven't dealt with these companies, so if anyone has please let us know
        about them.

        Larry

        Larry Rickert
        30 Highland Place
        Brooklyn, NY 11208

        Visit my On30 Model Railroading website at:
        http://pw1.netcom.com/~lrickert/On30/On30.html