Micro Layouts Book Now Available

  • Carl Arendt
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 3, 2002
      It is with considerable pride that I announce the publication of my first
      model railroading book, "52 Micro Layouts You Can Build -- Model
      Railroading in Extremely Small Spaces."

      It's a collection of my favorite layouts from the Micro Layout Design
      Gallery on my website at http://carendt.com ... along with some new
      material developed especially for the book.

      You can find out more -- and order a copy, if you're so inclined -- at my
      website: http://carendt.com/booksale.html .

      If you live outside the U.S., you will also be able to order copies from
      two English dealers:
      Pepper7 -- http://www.pepper7.com
      The Titfield Thunderbolt Bookshop -- http://www.titfield.co.uk

      They'll be adding the book to their catalogs shortly. Depending on where
      you are, you might save considerable shipping expense by ordering it from
      England.

      I hope you will enjoy this pioneering treatise about the pleasures of
      building very, very small layouts -- many of them adaptable to 3/8" scale
      modeling.

      Best, Carl

      Carl Arendt
      52 Micro Layouts You Can Build
      http://carendt.com/booksale.html
    • Barry Lawrence
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 4, 2002
        Good deal Carl... my copy is winging its way to the Appleton Estate's
        shop...

        By the way, where do you find the time??? LOL LOL

        All the best
        Barry Lawrence
        Chief Engineer
        The Appleton Estate Railway Co. Ltd

[...]

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • Barry Lawrence
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 10, 2002
          Carl... We have "Micro Layout " acquisition... I'm off to the library to
          read it... :-)

          Thanks for the speedy service... irie mon...