Research request

  • Ian Holmes
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2002
      Hi everyone;
      I have been lurking since I joined the forum a few months ago.
      Messing with a few ideas for a 1/32 scale layout. A while back I
      designed the Brewery line featured on Carl Arendts Micro Layout
      gallery, and my experiments so far are leading me to build it. I
      am looking for some information on those lovely diesel locos
      that operated there that are pictured on Steve Thomasons
      website. Does anyone have any more information, dimensions
      etc? I have searched the net with Google but with very little
      success.
      If I had just one dimension I could probably produce an
      acceptable drawing for model making.

      Thanks

      Ian