Fleischmann again - new cab available

  • aborrmannde
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 16, 2002
      Dear all,

      A new cab for the Fleischmann Steamer is now available from
      Lokfuehrer Lukas. http://www.lokfuehrer-lukas.de
      Please click on "Umbausatz Feldbahn Lok" and you will get further
      details.

      Best regards
      Andreas
    • ufffam@cox.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 16, 2002
        > As I don't read German can you tell me more about the tipper which is in the bottom right corner photo?

        Thanks

        Bill Uffelman

        > From: "aborrmannde" <aborrmann@...>
        > Date: 2002/08/16 Fri AM 03:14:33 EDT
        > To: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [FS32NGModelrail] Fleischmann again - new cab available
        >
        > Dear all,
        >
        > A new cab for the Fleischmann Steamer is now available from
        > Lokfuehrer Lukas. http://www.lokfuehrer-lukas.de
        > Please click on "Umbausatz Feldbahn Lok" and you will get further
        > details.
        >
        > Best regards
        > Andreas

      • O&M Schouwstra & Van Barneveld
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 16, 2002

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 16, 2002
            Hello Bill,

            This must be the Bantock and Lanz Rugga skip. It is being retooled and will
            be on the market soon again. It will be available in due time from:

            Bridge Models (David H Smith)
            1 Palace House Road, Fairfield, Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, HX7 6HW, UK

            Terry Van Winkle, 42 Harold Street, Cos Cob, Connecticut, CT 06807 USA

            Easier when you speak English. By the way, a kit for a 1:32 scale Ruston
            Diesel Loco will also be available from these adresses about november. More
            news at Expo-NG and in the NG&IRM Revieuw.

            Otto Schouwstra.

            > > As I don't read German can you tell me more about the tipper which is in
            the bottom right corner photo?

            > Thanks
            >
            > Bill Uffelman
            >
            > > From: "aborrmannde" <aborrmann@...>
            > > Date: 2002/08/16 Fri AM 03:14:33 EDT
            > > To: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
            > > Subject: [FS32NGModelrail] Fleischmann again - new cab available
            > >
            > > Dear all,
            > >
            > > A new cab for the Fleischmann Steamer is now available from
            > > Lokfuehrer Lukas. http://www.lokfuehrer-lukas.de
            > > Please click on "Umbausatz Feldbahn Lok" and you will get further
            > > details.
            > >
            > > Best regards
            > > Andreas

          • aborrmannde
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 16, 2002
              Bill,

              for the moment it's only a placeholder but the page says that wagons
              and tippers will be available soon.

              Kind regards
              Andreas

            • ufffam@cox.net
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 16, 2002
                Thanks. I have seen the B&L Rugga's and have suggested to my wifer that a Ruston would fit nicely under the Christmas tree!

                Bill Uffelman

                > From: "O&M Schouwstra & Van Barneveld" <postbus@...>
                > Date: 2002/08/16 Fri AM 10:22:07 EDT
                > To: <FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com>
                > Subject: Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Fleischmann again - new cab available
                >
                > Hello Bill,
                >
                > This must be the Bantock and Lanz Rugga skip. It is being retooled and will
                > be on the market soon again. It will be available in due time from:
                >
                > Bridge Models (David H Smith)
                > 1 Palace House Road, Fairfield, Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, HX7 6HW, UK
                >
                > Terry Van Winkle, 42 Harold Street, Cos Cob, Connecticut, CT 06807 USA
                >
                > Easier when you speak English. By the way, a kit for a 1:32 scale Ruston
                > Diesel Loco will also be available from these adresses about november. More
                > news at Expo-NG and in the NG&IRM Revieuw.
                >
                > Otto Schouwstra.

              • Charles Hansen
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 16, 2002
                  Andreas schreib:

                  >A new cab for the Fleischmann Steamer is now available from
                  Lokfuehrer Lukas. http://www.lokfuehrer-lukas.de
                  Please click on "Umbausatz Feldbahn Lok" and you will get further
                  details.

                  54 Euros seems like an awful lot of money for a cab!

                  Charles