Micro Layout Design Gallery

  • Charles Hansen
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2002
      Carl wrote:

      > There are now 103 layouts in the Micro Layout Design Gallery as we start
      > moving toward our bicentennial.

      bicentennial?!?!

      You mean to suggest that the site predates the web by some ~ 190 years?

      Charles
    • Carl Arendt
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2002
        At 7:18 PM -0400 8/1/02, Charles Hansen wrote:

        > Carl wrote:
        >
        >> There are now 103 layouts in the Micro Layout Design Gallery as we start
        >> moving toward our bicentennial.
        >
        > bicentennial?!?!
        >
        > You mean to suggest that the site predates the web by some ~ 190 years?

        Sorry, Charles! I forget that not everyone knows we had a "Centennial
        Celebration" honoring our 100th layout posting late in June. Now, after a
        vacation month, we're headed for our 200th layout posting (which will
        probably call for a "Bicentennial Bash").

        If you're interested, the page commemorating the Centennial is still a part
        of the Gallery -- it even has its own category to click on the menu.

        Best, Carl

        Carl Arendt
        Micro Layouts for Model Railroads
        http://carendt.com

        P.S. "Bicentennial" refers to a 200th occasion ... but not necessarily of
        birthdays!
      • Pieter_Roos
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2002
          Charles;

          Technically Carl was correct, since his site is less than 200 years
          old it is in fact "moving toward" it's bicentennial; reaching it (in
          years rather than layouts) may be more problamatic.

          Pieter