tramway pics

  • Evan & Correne James
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2002
      For some very interesting tramway pics go to the Auckland Library heritage
      pics site
      www.akcity.govt.nz/dbtw-wpd/heritageimages/apphoto
      and do a search on the following numbers - I think you'll be pleasantly
      surprised
      W1780, W1784
      W1803, W1804, W1805, W1809

      Ev
    • Evan & Correne James
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 25, 2002
        Re: [9mill_modellers] tramway pics Sorry about the below address - I was copying off the screen, which had given it to me in a truncated form.
        Trying the following should get you there

        www.aucklandcity.govt.nz/dbtw-wpd/heritageimages/apphoto.htm.

        Ev

        on 25/7/02 3:08 PM, Evan & Correne James at bce@... wrote:

        For some very interesting tramway pics go to the Auckland Library heritage
        pics site
        www.akcity.govt.nz/dbtw-wpd/heritageimages/apphoto
        and do a search on the following numbers - I think you'll be pleasantly
        surprised
        W1780, W1784
        W1803, W1804, W1805, W1809

        Ev