Re: telephone or power wires

  • Charles Hansen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2002
      Walthers and perhaps others makes an elestic thread (I think in several
      colors) that takes up the slack instead of hanging limp - unless you want
      that effect.

      Charles

      What do you use for telephone or power wires? I'm not inclined to use thin
      copperwire or thread and I think I have once heard of a (German?) product
      made of flexible material that could be used for wires.

      Can any shed more light on this?