Henschel DG 26 in Files

  • jjoker041
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2002
      Hello friends,
      I hope I do not infringe the rules of this group, when I post a
      picture of the nearly completed master of a Henschel DG 26 in 1:32,
      that I did show at the Gauge One meeting at Sinsheim, Germany this
      weekend. There it had been received very favorably.
      If everything goes well, we may have this model completed by the end
      of this year. It will be available mainly as static model, but it
      offers plenty of space for motorisation.
      I will not go into too many details here on the list, unless it is
      requested, but you can always contact me at klaush1305@...

      Best wishes from Germany

      Klaus Holl