Inspiration

  • Claus Nielsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2002
      All:

      Otto's models are a great source of inspiration. While I work on my modelling skills I will have to resort to prototype photos to be able to 'compete'.

      Here are two photos of what I think you will also find both neat, funny and worth modelling: Gedingsmosse in Sweden. Notice how tightly spaced everything is in photo 2 - just right for modelling in our big scale(s).

      The photos are scanned from a Swedish rail magazine (ÖSJ-bladet, no. 4, 1991) - sorry for the mediocre scanning.