No Hope Coast in the Gazette

  • Glenn Hazel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2002
      I see in the May/June issue of the Narrow Gauge and Short Line Gazette that the No Hope Coast will be featured in the July?August issue.

      For those who don't get this wonderful magazine, I usually receive my subscription the third week of the first month of the publication date. I.e., I just received the
      May/June issue. It's usually on the news stands them too.