RE: [FS32NGModelrail]

  • Barry Lawrence
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31 9:25 AM

      Hello Otto…

      Your photographs are truly inspirational… thanks for sharing… Maybe you have more photos to share???

      All the best
      Barry  Lawrence

      Chief Engineer

      The Appleton Estate Railway Co. Ltd

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2002
        Otto,

        The pictures are great! With your permission, I would like to use the
        one of the diorama as my computer's wallpaper?

        The modelling done to represent earth and the grass, etc. are most
        impressive. How was this done? What did you use for the grass /
        weeds / soil?

        The impression of the rail and ties being "sunken" into the soil is
        carried out very well.

        - Bill Cooke