Seeking Old HO Loco

  • Robert Little
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2002
      Howdy All!
      I'm trying to locate an older 0-4-0T loco that was put
      out by Model Power in the early 1980's. While being
      equipped with hook-horn couplers, it generally had the
      look of a European prototype, and looked a little
      large when compared to regular HO stock. This loco had
      an affinity to break it's axle gears, so it developed
      a bit of notoriety; possibly why Model Power dropped
      it. I believe the manufacturer was actually PlayArt in
      Hong Kong. At any rate, I converted one to On30 way
      back in '84 with relative ease and want to try to do
      this again. Any help would be appreciated!

      Robert

      Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
      http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/