Kevin Crosado

  • Martin Field
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2002
      Hi all and Kevin Crosado in particular,
      Kevin, that e-mail you sent with the engine details(I assume) was 7MB!!
      It clogged up the server and I had to ask her to delete it. Is there any way
      you could send it again with a rather smaller file size (g) I don't know
      why it was that big, but I was disconnecting in disgust with the server
      long before it was downloading!! I thought I'd got major machine problems!!

      All's well in the end.
      Cheers, Martin