Demag drawings

  • Claus Nielsen
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 4, 2001
      All:

      I have uploaded two Demag drawings in the photo-section 'Festung
      Hanstholm'. Unfortunately they don't give any dimensions...

      Attatched is a photo of a ML-15 to make everyone familiar with the
      Demag-loco. The photo is scanned from a dutch book "Smalspoor aan de
      kust" by van der Ham, photo also by van der Ham.

    • B.Rumary
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 4, 2001
        Claus Nielsen wrote:

        > Attatched is a photo of a ML-15 to make everyone familiar with the
        > Demag-loco. The photo is scanned from a dutch book "Smalspoor aan de
        > kust" by van der Ham, photo also by van der Ham.

        Yes this is a typical ML-15. However it is missing the bonnet cover
        over the engine. I will see if I can dig out any photos of a DEMAG with
        this in place. May take a couple of days though!

        Brian Rumary, England

        http://freespace.virgin.net/brian.rumary/homepage.htm
      • stoney17111
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 5, 2001
          Claus,

          Thank you so very much for the DEMAG ML-15 drawings. I believe
          I have enough to make some preliminary drawings. I can make some
          guesses on the cab controls. Other details that I can't see I'll
          just have to assume.

          Regards,

          Mark Stonbraker
        • mark calcott
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 5, 2001
            i think u have the wrong address be cause i dont know
            what ur on about and keep getting these modal emails
            when im not into making models

            http://shopping.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Shopping
            - Free CDs for thousands of Priority Shoppers!
          • B.Rumary
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 7, 2001
              Mark calcott wrote:

              > i think u have the wrong address be cause i dont know
              > what ur on about and keep getting these modal emails
              > when im not into making models

              Send a blank email to this address:-

              This will get you off the list.