Kit question

  • Bill Uffelman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2000
      Yes I know that there is currently a "real" kit for 1/32 scale
      tippers, but on my brief visit to a St Louis hobby shop (I'm here
      until next Wednesday at my annual meeting) I picked up one of the old
      Jeff Saxton 1/48 scale narrow gauge tippers.

      The frame is well detailed and the bucket is vacuum formed plastic.
      To my untrained eye and with no reference material in hand, it looks
      like the car would be great for 1/32. Has anyone else measured one up
      to see how well they would work?

      Bill Uffelman
    • Terry Van Winkle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2000
        Yes I know that there is currently a "real" kit for 1/32 scale
        tippers, but on my brief visit to a St Louis hobby shop (I'm here
        until next Wednesday at my annual meeting) I picked up one of the old
        Jeff Saxton 1/48 scale narrow gauge tippers.

        The frame is well detailed and the bucket is vacuum formed plastic.
        To my untrained eye and with no reference material in hand, it looks
        like the car would be great for 1/32. Has anyone else measured one up
        to see how well they would work?

        Bill Uffelman

        Get 2 FREE books at eHarlequin.com.Indulge in our romantic books,
        recipes and getaway ideas. Take your romantic escape today to
        http://click.egroups.com/1/4778/1/_/660371/_/959871040/

        Shortcut URL to this page:
        http://www.onelist.com/community/FS32NGModelrail