Super Swanley

  • kencooper@blueyonder.co.uk
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 27, 2001
      Phillipe,

      Congratulations on your success at Swanley, Both Martin and I were
      very impressed with your attention to detail.

      It was great to meet you and Otto and put faces to names.

      I think from converstaions we had with several suppliers that the
      future looks very rosy for 1/32nd scale exponents.

      Thank you one and all for a great day

      Ken Cooper
    • ufffam
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 27, 2001
        Any one run into my son at Expo NG? American blonde haired kid that knows
        very little about NG trains as he is a military modeler. Just checking on
        his behavior!

        Bill Uffelman

        Congratulations on your success at Swanley, Both Martin and I were
        very impressed with your attention to detail.

        It was great to meet you and Otto and put faces to names.

        I think from converstaions we had with several suppliers that the
        future looks very rosy for 1/32nd scale exponents.

        Thank you one and all for a great day

        Ken Cooper

        Community email addresses:
        Post message: FS32NGModelrail@onelist.com
        Subscribe: FS32NGModelrail-subscribe@onelist.com

        Shortcut URL to this page:
        http://www.onelist.com/community/FS32NGModelrail

      • kencooper@blueyonder.co.uk
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 28, 2001
          Bill,
          I'm sorry to say that I didn't get to meet him, there were
          however several American visitors on site non of whom matched your
          description of your son, but I trust that he enjoyed his visit anyway.

          Best regards,

          Ken Cooper

          --- In FS32NGModelrail@y..., ufffam <ufffam@c...> wrote:
          > Any one run into my son at Expo NG? American blonde haired kid
          that knows
          > very little about NG trains as he is a military modeler. Just
          checking on
          > his behavior!
          >
          > Bill Uffelman

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        • ufffam
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 28, 2001
            Knowing him he found a pub next door and never made it into the meet! 8>))

            Bill Uffelman

            I'm sorry to say that I didn't get to meet him, there were
            however several American visitors on site non of whom matched your
            description of your son, but I trust that he enjoyed his visit anyway.

            Best regards,

            Ken Cooper

            --- In FS32NGModelrail@y..., ufffam <ufffam@c...> wrote:
            > Any one run into my son at Expo NG? American blonde haired kid
            that knows
            > very little about NG trains as he is a military modeler. Just
            checking on
            > his behavior!
            >
            > Bill Uffelman

          • Philippe COUSYN
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 4, 2001
              Ken,

              Thank you for your congratulations. I'll try to do better for expometrique
              2002 by finishing all the detailling that lack and by improving the scenery.
              The functionning will be improved too (for Martin!?). At expometrique this
              Week End, I've heard some good news for 1/32,1/35 folks. I hope that will
              pass the planning stage and become kits. We'll see.

              Best regards

              Philippe