Billard photos and Drawings

  • Franck Tavernier
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      Hi guy's,

      You will find in the files, the drawings of the Billiard T75D gas loco,
      which I draw, there are a few year ago, as well as version T75P (bonnet).
      The Billard company built also a T75G version.

      The drawings are in 1:20scale. The drawings of axleboxes are in 1:5 scale.

      The photos are from the APPEVA review "Voie Etroite".

      Tomorrow, I will post some additional drawings. I can also send some
      photographs of the different parts of the loco if you are interested.

      Have Fun,

      Franck.