RE: [FS32NGModelrail] New file uploaded to FS32NGModelrail

  • ufffam
    Message 1 of 27 , Aug 22, 2001
      Very cool!

      Bill Uffelman

      -----Original Message-----
      From: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com [SMTP:FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 12:29 PM
      To: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [FS32NGModelrail] New file uploaded to FS32NGModelrail

      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the FS32NGModelrail
      group.

      File : /%22Stumpy%22%20Front%20left.jpg
      Uploaded by : dcoker@...
      Description : StumpyGn15

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      dcoker@...

      Community email addresses:
      Post message: FS32NGModelrail@onelist.com
      Subscribe: FS32NGModelrail-subscribe@onelist.com

      Shortcut URL to this page:
      http://www.onelist.com/community/FS32NGModelrail

    • ufffam@cox.rr.com
      Message 2 of 27 , Oct 16, 2001
        Excellent work. The truck has real character as do the passengers!

        Bill Uffelman

        --- In FS32NGModelrail@y..., <FS32NGModelrail@y...> wrote:

        > Hello,

        > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the FS32NGModelrail
        > group.
        >
        > File : /dsc00068.jpg
        > Uploaded by : nguh_pegau@y...
        > Description : News2
        >
        > You can access this file at the URL

        > Regards,
        >
        > nguh_pegau@y...
      • William W. Davis
        Message 3 of 27 , Nov 8, 2001
          Very nice little layout. I look forward to seeing more of your model work.

          Regards BILL DAVIS
          > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the FS32NGModelrail
          > group.
          >
          > File : /layout ARUE/DSC00624.jpg
          > Uploaded by : ackle13@...
          > Description : ARUE 1/36 scale
          >
          > You can access this file at the URL

          pg

          > Regards,
          >
          > ackle13@...

        • O&M Schouwstra & Van Barneveld
          Message 4 of 27 , Nov 9, 2001
            Can anyone tell me why I cannot enter this file? Otto.

            FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com schreef:

            > Hello,

            > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the FS32NGModelrail
            > group.
            >
            > File : /layout ARUE/DSC00624.jpg
            > Uploaded by : ackle13@...
            > Description : ARUE 1/36 scale
            >
            > You can access this file at the URL

            > Regards,
            >
            > ackle13@...

          • Styles, Paul
            Message 5 of 27 , Nov 9, 2001
              No, I can't either.
              Paul S.

            • kencooper@blueyonder.co.uk
              Message 6 of 27 , Nov 9, 2001
                Hi Otto,

                I got in first time No Worries! and a superb set of pictures
                they are,

                Regards,

                Ken Cooper

                --- In FS32NGModelrail@y..., O&M Schouwstra & Van Barneveld
                <postbus@s...> wrote:
                > Can anyone tell me why I cannot enter this file? Otto.
                >
                > FS32NGModelrail@y... schreef:
                >
                > > Hello,

                > > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the FS32NGModelrail
                > > group.
                > >
                > > File : /layout ARUE/DSC00624.jpg
                > > Uploaded by : ackle13@b...
                > > Description : ARUE 1/36 scale
                > >
                > > You can access this file at the URL

                20ARUE/DSC00624.jpg

                > > To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit

                > > Regards,
                > >
                > > ackle13@b...
                > >

                > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
              • Michel MASSOT
                Message 7 of 27 , Nov 9, 2001
                  Hello OTTO
                  I have meeted the same problem.....
                  But there is a solution...You go in our yahoogroups FS32NGM and you open the file
                  "files"........These is a file (another) call layout...
                  Regards

                  Michel

                  O&M Schouwstra & Van Barneveld a écrit :

                  > Can anyone tell me why I cannot enter this file? Otto.
                  >
                  > FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com schreef:
                  >
                  > > Hello,

                  > > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the FS32NGModelrail
                  > > group.
                  > >
                  > > File : /layout ARUE/DSC00624.jpg
                  > > Uploaded by : ackle13@...
                  > > Description : ARUE 1/36 scale
                  > >
                  > > You can access this file at the URL

                  > > To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit

                  > > Regards,
                  > >
                  > > ackle13@...

                • ufffam
                  Message 8 of 27 , Nov 9, 2001
                    I suspect there is a space between layout and ARUE-gives the %20-which screws things up. Moral-no spaces in file names.

                    Bill Uffelman

                    Can anyone tell me why I cannot enter this file? Otto.

                    FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com schreef:

                    > Hello,

                    > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the FS32NGModelrail
                    > group.
                    >
                    > File : /layout ARUE/DSC00624.jpg
                    > Uploaded by : ackle13@...
                    > Description : ARUE 1/36 scale
                    >
                    > You can access this file at the URL

                    > Regards,
                    >
                    > ackle13@...

                  • Darryl Huffman
                    Message 9 of 27 , Nov 9, 2001
                      Otto,

                      Many of us have problems when we just click on a link.

                      But we can access the file by going to the groups homepage, opening files,
                      and finding the file there.

                      Have you tried this?

                      Darryl Huffman
                      Anchorage, Alaska

                      Like model trains?
                      Check out my photos at
                      www.darrylhuffman.50megs.com
                    • O&M Schouwstra & Van Barneveld
                      Message 10 of 27 , Nov 9, 2001
                        Hi Ken,

                        The owner Fried Lagerwey lives next door to me, so I can see and operate this
                        layout. But sometimes I cannot enter a file section and that bothers me.
                        Otto.

                        kencooper@... schreef:

                        > Hi Otto,
                        >
                        > I got in first time No Worries! and a superb set of pictures
                        > they are,
                        >
                        > Regards,
                        >
                        > Ken Cooper
                        >
                        > --- In FS32NGModelrail@y..., O&M Schouwstra & Van Barneveld
                        > <postbus@s...> wrote:
                        > > Can anyone tell me why I cannot enter this file? Otto.
                        > >
                        > > FS32NGModelrail@y... schreef:
                        > >
                        > > > Hello,
                        > > >
                        > > > This email message is a notification to let you know that
                        > > > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the FS32NGModelrail
                        > > > group.
                        > > >
                        > > > File : /layout ARUE/DSC00624.jpg
                        > > > Uploaded by : ackle13@b...
                        > > > Description : ARUE 1/36 scale
                        > > >
                        > > > You can access this file at the URL

                        > 20ARUE/DSC00624.jpg
                        > > >
                        > > > To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit
                        > > >
                        > > > http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files
                        > > >
                        > > > Regards,
                        > > >
                        > > > ackle13@b...
                        > > >

                        > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
                        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                      • Frank Savery
                        Message 11 of 27 , Jan 24, 2005
                          Hi All,
                          Apologies for misusing some of the group's bandwith for private purposes,
                          But I wonder If Lennart Elg could possibly get in touch with me direct,
                          fatcontroller2@...

                          I've tried lenelg@..., but got messages back telling me that :
                          Sorry your message to lenelg@... cannot be delivered. This account
                          has been disabled or discontinued [#102]. - mta267.mail.scd.yahoo.com)

                          Thanks,
                          Frank Savery,
                          King Island Tramway,
                          Chief Engineer and sweeper-upperer.

                            this is a picture of my layout who is in construction.
                            bye!
                            matthieu
                          • Tad Dowdy
                            Message 13 of 27 , Aug 6, 2005
                              Excellent! Tad Dowdy

                              "jacquemart.matthieu" <jacquemart.matthieu@...> wrote:
                              > You can access this file at the URL:

                              this is a picture of my layout who is in construction.
                              bye!
                              matthieu

                              http://mail.yahoo.com

                            • Russell J Postlewaight
                              Message 14 of 27 , Aug 7, 2005
                                Matthieu,

                                What did you use to make all that wonderful grass?

                                Russell

                                this is a picture of my layout who is in construction.
                                bye!
                                matthieu

                                Yahoo! Groups Links
                              • jacquemart.matthieu
                                Message 15 of 27 , Aug 7, 2005
                                  > What did you use to make all that wonderful grass?

                                  This is heki decovlies 1573 and heki flor 1551 fixed on it.
                                  The trees are in zeeschium with GPP (a french manufacturer, www.gpp.fr)
                                  foam.
                                  bye!
                                  matthieu
                                • bilwil@webtv.net
                                  Message 16 of 27 , May 31 7:24 AM
                                    Mario:
                                    Beautiful modeling, well done! The soft side-light definitely helps set
                                    a mood for the fotos also.

                                    Bill
                                    Message 17 of 27 , Dec 10, 2009
                                      Hi:

                                         I wanted to look at Vincent's just posted pictures but every time I try my request to reach the Photos section and also the New photos section is being refused.
                                         That don't happens when I try to go to Files or Links.

                                                    Daniel

                                      Message 18 of 27 , Dec 10, 2009
                                        Click on New Photos at the bottom of this message and see if you get there.

                                        If all else fails guess he can build On3 instead of 3/8n2! 8>))

                                        Bill Uffelman
                                        Las Vegas NV

                                        Message 19 of 27 , Dec 10, 2009
                                          Bill:

                                              Thank you. Not just your link is working now but also the Photos section.

                                          Vincent:

                                              I think no many things are so seductive for a modeller as workbench in progress.
                                          Something as a just prepared canvas for the painter.
                                             Thank you for sharing.

                                                            Daniel

                                          Message 20 of 27 , Nov 16, 2011
                                            In Australia, they were always known as "points", but in more recent years
                                            they are now called "turnouts", which is more of a American term
                                            Brian
                                            Qld. Aust.
                                            From: daniel caso <d.caso@...>
                                            To: "FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com" <FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com>
                                            Date: Wednesday, November 16, 2011, 5:28 AM

                                            Brian.

                                            Thank you dfor your kind answer. But let me explain: I am taking some
                                            medicines which affects pretty seriously my memory. This time I forgot to
                                            mention I've posted two pictures of the 3way "switch". You will see them if
                                            you look at NEW PHOTOS at the group's homepage .
                                            The other things is I never know if my posts are going to me read by British
                                            or American fellows, so never know when I must say "point", "turnout" or
                                            "switch". But at least the pictures (photos) are universal.
                                            #:-)

                                            Daniel

                                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the FS32NGModelrail
                                            group.

                                            File : /Brian's Album/DPDT SWITCH.gif
                                            Uploaded by : comeng1955 <rallim56@...>
                                            Description : Animated drawing for wiring DPDT Switches

                                            You can access this file at the URL:

                                            Regards,

                                            comeng1955 <rallim56@...>

                                            -----
                                            No virus found in this message.
                                            Message 21 of 27 , Nov 16, 2011
                                              May be we shoul use the normal terms : DESVIOS or even better: CAMBIOS.

                                                                        #:-)

                                                                              Daniel

                                              Message 22 of 27 , Nov 16, 2011

                                                I vote for Bifurcation.