O&K file reduced

  • Claus Nielsen
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2001
      Hi all:

      I have reduced the file on the conversion of the Magic Train steam loco
      considerably.

      I have instead uploaded an article with pictures that describe the
      conversion in words rather than with lots of photos using space in the
      files.

      We should perhaps be better at making the files a more dynamic place and not
      keep photos there for ages. We could each download the images that we thing
      are interesting (I do) and not use the files as a 'static library'.

      In the near future I plan to exchange the photos from the danish water
      department with some from the sugar beet railways. I hope you don't mind
      (you probably don't).

      As we move to other modelling projects it would be a shame if we suddenly
      couldn't post pictures in the files, because the space has been filled with
      old and long finished projects.

    • Mario Bernkopf
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2001
        Hi Claus,

        I think this is a good idea. I also download many of the photogragraphs
        and plans in the file section. A suggestion would be to revisit one's
        folder after about half a year (this should be enough for immortality
        status among the Faithful).

        By all means please cram up the file section with your photographs. It
        is really amazing that Denmark had such a large industrial narrow gauge
        scene, with only about twenty inhabitants...

        Regards... Mario

        Claus Nielsen schrieb:

        > Hi all:
        >
        > I have reduced the file on the conversion of the Magic Train steam loco
        > considerably.
        >
        > I have instead uploaded an article with pictures that describe the
        > conversion in words rather than with lots of photos using space in the
        > files.
        >
        > We should perhaps be better at making the files a more dynamic place and not
        > keep photos there for ages. We could each download the images that we thing
        > are interesting (I do) and not use the files as a 'static library'.
        >
        > In the near future I plan to exchange the photos from the danish water
        > department with some from the sugar beet railways. I hope you don't mind
        > (you probably don't).
        >
        > As we move to other modelling projects it would be a shame if we suddenly
        > couldn't post pictures in the files, because the space has been filled with
        > old and long finished projects.
        >
        > Regards
        >
        > Claus
        >

        > Community email addresses:
        > Post message: FS32NGModelrail@onelist.com
        > Subscribe: FS32NGModelrail-subscribe@onelist.com
        >
        > Shortcut URL to this page:
        > http://www.onelist.com/community/FS32NGModelrail

      • Per Møller Nielsen
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2001
          Hi Mario
          I think you forgot me when you counted The Danish population.,
          Maybe others to
          So here by we can conclude theat we are alt least 21 Danes.

          Actully it´s amazing, that so few peoble are able to operate more
          than hundreds of lokomotives, etc.

          best regards Per. ( yes I´m still here)

          -- In FS32NGModelrail@y..., Mario Bernkopf <mario.bernkopf@r...>
          wrote:
          > Hi Claus,
          >
          > I think this is a good idea. I also download many of the
          photogragraphs
          > and plans in the file section. A suggestion would be to revisit
          one's
          > folder after about half a year (this should be enough for
          immortality
          > status among the Faithful).
          >
          > By all means please cram up the file section with your photographs.
          It
          > is really amazing that Denmark had such a large industrial narrow
          gauge
          > scene, with only about twenty inhabitants...
          >
          > Regards... Mario

        • Mario Bernkopf
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 2, 2001
            Hi Per,

            I also forgot the island of Bornholm, that makes two more for a total of
            23.

            Mario