Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Digest Number 367

  • O&M Schouwstra & Van Barneveld
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2001
      Hi Larry,

      Sorry not very intelligent of me,    www.fohrmann.com    is the internet adress.

      Otto.

      Cazarry@... schreef:

      Ho Otto

      Is there any chance of getting a company address/URL in order to get a
      catalog and pricing for the small rivets you mentioned above?  I would like
      to find a good source of these as they are not easy to find here in the
      states.

      Have Fun!
      Held captive in the great southwest.
      Larry Allen
      Phoenix, AZ

    • O&M Schouwstra & Van Barneveld
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 12, 2001
        Hi Larry,

        Some extra info, go to the question mark and look at micro rivets.

        Otto.

        Cazarry@... schreef:

        Ho Otto

        Is there any chance of getting a company address/URL in order to get a
        catalog and pricing for the small rivets you mentioned above?  I would like
        to find a good source of these as they are not easy to find here in the
        states.

        Have Fun!
        Held captive in the great southwest.
        Larry Allen