Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Oops....

  • Carl Arendt
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 8, 2001
      Looks like all the Files originally uploaded by <excelsior89431> have
      gone missing. Everything else seems to work fine! I believe these
      files came from Charlie Lix -- are we experiencing a strategic
      withdrawal now that he works in 12" = 12" scale? <g>

      Charlie?

      Carl Arendt
      Squarefoot Estate Railway
      http://www.pgh.net/~carendt

      At 11:04 AM -0400 7/8/01, Charles wrote:

      > I had a mixed experience in limited sampling. I was not able to view:
      >
      > 1n20" Porter project file
      > Fotos of a Bachman Porter conversion from "On30" to 3/8ths n20"
      >
      > But I could look at:
      >
      > Hillside layout plans
      > Track plan variations for an 3/8"n20 mining layout
      >
      > Charles
    • Charley Lix
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 8, 2001
        Carl , fellows ..

        >From: Carl Arendt <carendt@...>

        >files came from Charlie Lix -- are we experiencing a strategic
        >withdrawal now that he works in 12" = 12" scale? <g>

        No , I haven't done any such thing .. and am sorry to hear the files have
        gone missing after the trouble I went to getting them in there .. I have
        gone rather quiet on the model listes due to A major effort in getting the
        1:1 stuff in order before winter ..I need get the Lokey in under cover
        before winter , this entails laying 174' of track and building a turntable
        and a engine house lead of about 16' .. then a shed to keep the sun / snow
        off .. this last week I had some friends over and we managed to lay 102' of
        track .. it is in , ballasted and up to locomotive traffic ..now to make the
        lokey run ..which is not a huge job as I got it in very good condition ..
        there is a website by my friend Grover Cleveland which shows alot of the
        tracklaying process ...and a rather large file with movie taken riding the
        little flatcar which quickly became the tool car ..

        Web site : http://www.llareggub.com/Lix

        I have included two shots taken yesterday of the trackage as it stands now ,
        and just before finis ..

        Have Fun - Charley
      • ufffam
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 8, 2001
          Sir Charles your passenger waiting area is First Class!

          Bill Uffelman

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 8, 2001
            Sir Charles - it is clear that you are having way too much fun! For shame!
            8>))

            Bill Uffelman