O&K steam locos scale 1/1 and 1/35.

  • Van Roy Gerrit
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2001
      Fellows, its pritty quiet lately isn't it ? Everybody still working
      there buts off in the garden ,in the house ,at work (or both) or just
      laying flat out somewhere at a nice spot (in the garden,at the beach )
      with some narrow gauge book ? I did most off this exept for the part in
      the garden. Nevertheless i made it to Valkenburg in Holland last
      saterday where i met Otto and got to see (and here )his Eneret layout
      .Nice to meet you Otto! Sorry no pictures from Eneret ore from the other
      layouts, altough i can take a lot of pictures with my camera ,the
      capacity off its memory is still limited. Annyway there are some nice
      layouts to see on the (new) site from Guillaume Veenhuis
      http://www.geocities.com/modelspoor/ who is also a very talented
      modeller.
      Offcourse i took pictures off annything on narrow wheels both inside the
      museum and outside (especially when it has O&K plates) This time i new
      what to photograph and why.In the attachment are 2 pictures ,one from
      the loco that was on duty saterday and (at last ) one from my own model.
      Theres still no boiler detail though, the WMK set must be on its way
      overhere (i hope)but i did not recieve it yet. Please be patiented for
      the rest of the pictures ,Zing is shutting down its site on jult the 2
      and all off my pictures i had there are "qued up" for a transfer to
      Ofoto.(wich will replace Zing) When this operation has been completed i
      start uploading the new pictures to Ofoto.

      Best regards

      Gerrit Van Roy