Russian Narrow Gauge

  • Mario Bernkopf
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2001
      Afficionados of the Russian Narrow Gauge (or better: Narrow Minded
      Comrades)!

      If you intend to further pursue your clandestine interest in this field
      I would suggest you join Critterslist at yahoogroups. They have a new
      member from Russia who has his own websites about this subject and seems
      to be willing to share information.

      With my most comradely regards,

      Mario