FS32NGModelrail@onelist.com

  • Charley Lix
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 1999
      Fellows ,
      How many of us are there , I am Charley Lix , Sparks , Nevada . 41 , Married
      , three kids .. almost old enough to move out of my train rooms ... I do
      7/8ths scale , some live staem and am really fascinated by the #1 scale NG
      possibility's , I have for motivation a Lokey and a brake van built by Dave
      Gast , pioneer "0n30" guy and they are just the just wonderful for mass and
      indoor modelling size .. I've long since promised Andy {I assume our
      founder} Bantock some foto's and am ever closer to doing so and will include
      several of 1:32 twenty inch gauge done in the early 70's . I intend to pass
      this lists around to several others I know who could be swayed into this
      wonderful scale ..
      >Welcome to the list.

      Amuse toi bien
      Have Fun - Charley