Magic Trains

  • Van Roy Gerrit
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2001
      Hi guys, Claus my provider seems to "misplaced " your last three e-mails
      so i was a bit wonderd by the reply of Michel on your progress on your
      O&K loco .You did got arround to finnish it after all ! i cant say that
      on my behalf though , i did nothing on the project these passed
      months.......still awaiting for the WMK parts to get here from Austria
      (and Germany ) ...... i thought they had highways overthere since 1939
      ...... i think i will restart working on my loco and -at least-
      finnish the boiler and the drivers cabin. (now i have to make an
      drivers seat to!) i did not see that annywhere though but i like it. In
      fact i can -and will -finnish the entire loco exept for the valves and
      detail inside the cabin.

      Next on the planning is the construction of module one and three so i
      can start playing with the big(ger) trains. I must also make some
      coaches and offcourse the enevetable toastracks or balladeuses . I also
      got the Magic Train dieselloco wich must become -eventually -a true two
      foot engine.

      Ps : I really would like to see your version of the O&K loco, Michel.

      Best regards

      Gerrit Van Roy