Magic Train conversion

  • Claus Nielsen
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 11:36 PM
      Hi all:

      As I promised a week or two ago I have now scanned a few photos of my newly
      painted Magic Train O&K-conversion. The loco is more or less finished by
      now. The work that remains to be done is mainly a little detailing,
      weathering, and fitting of small parts like oil cans etc.

      On the photos the loco is test assembled after it's first spray with black
      and some minor 'scratching'. A few small details has been test fitted for
      photo purposes.

      <<O&K with skips>> <<O&K_painted_1>> <<O&K_painted_2>> <<O&K_painted_3>>
      <<O&K_painted_left>> <<O&K_painted_right>>

      I hope the photos can inspire the other 'converters' in their work progress.

      Iam currently rewriting and updating the small texts I have previously
      written on my conversion into one document and plan to post it soon in the
      files. The photos in this mail should be in the files in a few days as well.

    • Michel MASSOT
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2 4:16 AM
        Beautiful work..
        On mine I have just built the cab with the tank and the frame
        Sincerely
        Michel

        Claus Nielsen wrote:

        > Hi all:
        >
        > As I promised a week or two ago I have now scanned a few photos of my newly
        > painted Magic Train O&K-conversion. The loco is more or less finished by
        > now. The work that remains to be done is mainly a little detailing,
        > weathering, and fitting of small parts like oil cans etc.
        >
        > On the photos the loco is test assembled after it's first spray with black
        > and some minor 'scratching'. A few small details has been test fitted for
        > photo purposes.
        >
        > <<O&K with skips>> <<O&K_painted_1>> <<O&K_painted_2>> <<O&K_painted_3>>
        > <<O&K_painted_left>> <<O&K_painted_right>>
        >
        > I hope the photos can inspire the other 'converters' in their work progress.
        >
        > Iam currently rewriting and updating the small texts I have previously
        > written on my conversion into one document and plan to post it soon in the
        > files. The photos in this mail should be in the files in a few days as well.
        >
        > Regards
        >
        > Claus
        >
        > Community email addresses:
        > Post message: FS32NGModelrail@onelist.com
        > Subscribe: FS32NGModelrail-subscribe@onelist.com
        >
        > Shortcut URL to this page:
        > http://www.onelist.com/community/FS32NGModelrail

        > Name: O&K with skips.JPG
        > O&K with skips.JPG Type: JPEG Image (image/jpeg)
        > Encoding: base64
        >
        > Name: O&K_painted_1.JPG
        > O&K_painted_1.JPG Type: JPEG Image (image/jpeg)
        > Encoding: base64
        >
        > Name: O&K_painted_2.JPG
        > O&K_painted_2.JPG Type: JPEG Image (image/jpeg)
        > Encoding: base64
        >
        > Name: O&K_painted_3.JPG
        > O&K_painted_3.JPG Type: JPEG Image (image/jpeg)
        > Encoding: base64
        >
        > Name: O&K_painted_left.JPG
        > O&K_painted_left.JPG Type: JPEG Image (image/jpeg)
        > Encoding: base64
        >
        > Name: O&K_painted_right.JPG
        > O&K_painted_right.JPG Type: JPEG Image (image/jpeg)
        > Encoding: base64
      • O&M Schouwstra & Van Barneveld
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2 1:20 PM
          Nice work Claus! It looks like it very much. Perhaps you are interested in that
          sb-Modellbau have a nice conversion set with Faulhaber motor for it.

          Otto Schouwstra.