Magic Train progress

  • Claus Nielsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2001
      Michel:

      Sure, that loco is still on my work table. Only it seems as if I have
      troubles keeping my focus on that loco. I have been working on it now and
      then for almost a year now, and actually I'm not that far from being ready
      to paint it. I only need to mount a few levers in the cab, pipes for water
      and sand on the boiler and windows in the cab. But a lot of other things
      keep occuping my time: work, family, 1:1 railways and other modelling
      activities etc.

      This group will be the first to hear of news and progress on the model - and
      hopefully with better pictures than previously seen from my hand!

      The last few weeks' of spare time have been 'killed' with weathering my 10
      Scale Link-skips, one of my lorries and converting a military truck (Eastern
      Express' GAZ-66) into a civilan fire truck - besides spending too much money
      in my local hobby shop (mostly lorry kits and detail sets for my coming
      layout)

      Regards Claus