(Fwd) 1/35th Dn2t Brigadelok

  • hubert@wetekamp.de
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2000
      Hello all,

      last weekend, I got the following message.

      Perhaps, someone is interested in one of this models.

      Hubert from Germany

      From: "Academia Music Ltd. Import Department" <import@...>
      To: <hubert@...>
      Subject: 1/35th Dn2t Brigadelok
      Date sent: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 15:48:50 +0900

      Dear Mr. Wetekamp,
      I found your name on the Circle of Narrow Gauge Friends Kiel. I am
      planning to produce the below model in the near future.

      1) German Feldbahn Steam Lokomotive Type Dn2t (600mm Gauge)
      2) 1/35th scale on 16.5mm gauge truck
      3) Ready-to-run Brass model, made in Korea
      4) Swiss or Japanese Motor (Not yet fixed)
      5) plan to produce at least three different versions
      A) German Army in the WWI
      B) German Army in the WWII
      C) German Post-war
      6) Price is not fixed yet. But, I try to keep it as low as possible.

      I am sorry but I am unable to give you more information in
      detail yet. I know for today's model railroad's standard, this
      is rather peculiar scale but 1/35 is quite popular among scale
      modelers, especially in military field.
      I wonder if are interested in this lokomotive.

      Thank you for your interest.
      Sincerely yours,

      Yoshiharu Kato
      e-mail import@...