Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Digest Number 43

  • bilwil@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2000
      Re: POWER WIRES

      I believe I know what you are asking
      about. There is a product made by
      Berkshire Junction they call "E Z LINE"
      TELEPHONE ELECTRIC & FENCE
      LINES. It comes in heavy, and I believe
      medium & fine grades. They have it
      in white, black, green, & rust. (Which I
      bought to make barbed wire fences
      with. I got the heavy stuff, as the others
      look too fine for 1/32 scale. According
      to the package, it will stretch up to
      700% (!) It is an elastic polymer material
      and is designed to be used as power
      lines where you may accidentally hit
      them without damage.

      Their address is: